Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees and Managers is training course that was specifically created to help Employees and your managers understand OSHA’s regulations for substance abuse in the workplace. Topics covered include an overview of different substances and their effect on the body, and a review of drug and alcohol policies.
The information in this course does not replace or supersede a company's recommended procedures or any federal, state or local laws regarding any facility's operations. It should be reviewed by the employee or employer against these requirements to confirm the appropriateness of its use.
The course provider and producer make no warranty, expressed or implied, that the information in this course is accurate or appropriate for any particular facility's environment, or any individual employee's personal situation. User assumes all risk and liability for the use of this content. Unauthorized duplication of this course is prohibited.
After successful completion of this OSHA compliant course, the student will learn:
- Employees who are under the influence can be a danger to themselves and others.
- The importance of complying with OSHA approved drug and alcohol policies.
- Signs of substance abuse and how to recognize them.
- How to handle a situation where you believe a coworker is abusing drugs.
- How to best support someone who is recovering from substance abuse problems.
- The devastating effect drugs and alcohol have on lives and workplaces.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate RC University Achievement Certificate
Your cart is empty